The personal data recorded and stored using cookies at the Websites are administered by:
- With respect to first-party cookies, i.e cookies from the domain of our Websites (domain: erecruiter.pl): eRecruitment Solutions, contact address: [email protected] or the address of our Data Protection Officer: [email protected]
- With respect to third-party cookies (our partners’ cookies), i.e. cookies from the internet domains of our partners other than the erecruiter.pl domain: respectively eRecruitment Solutions or our partners. Detailed information about the administration of data recorded and stored using our partners’ cookies can be found at here.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files saved by the internet browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device to store information used to identify you or record the history of your activity on the Websites.
Next to cookies, we also use other similar technologies, such as:
Facebook Pixel is a technology used for measuring the effectiveness of advertisements posted on Facebook based on the analysis of your activity on our Websites.
LinkedIn Insight Tag is a technology used for measuring the effectiveness of advertisements posted on LinkedIn based on the analysis of your activity on our Websites.
Device recognition consists in using operations based on statistics and probability to analyse collected information about your device (information about the browser, operating system, installed plug-ins, time zone, display size, systemic fonts and other configurations) and assigning a common ID to the data arising from using the device. The aim of that activity is to recognise you (e.g. recognise whether you are the same user using several devices). This information is used to identify you.
2. WHAT KINDS OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Cookies we use vary depending on their lifecycle and the internet domain they originate from.
In terms of the lifecycle, cookies can be divided into:
- session cookies: deleted upon closing your browser,
- persistent cookies: deleted upon the lapse of a predetermined period irrespective of closing the browser.
With respect to the internet domain that cookies originate from they can be divided into:
- first-party cookies: set by the servers of our Websites,
- third-party cookies (our partners’ cookies): set by the servers of parties other than our Websites.
Providing services you request (strictly necessary cookies)
We use first-party cookies to let you log in to your account at the Websites, access services available only to logged-in Website users, and navigate smoothly the sites and subsites of the Websites without the need to repeat the authentication process every time.
Increasing the comfort of using our Websites and services (strictly necessary and analytical cookies)
Optimising our Websites (analytical cookies)
We use third-party cookies (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager) e.g. to calculate the number of visits at the Websites and the duration of such visits, to determine Website functionalities or Website parts that were the most used or visited, and to establish how they are used by respective users. Information collected this way helps us analyse Website capacity and determine the directions for developing new functionalities and services.
Displaying ads that reflect your preferences (advertising cookies)
First-party cookies and third-party cookies (e.g. Google Adwords, Facebook Pixel) are used to run marketing and remarketing campaigns that help our marketing communication reach you if you have visited our Websites before. These cookies record your visits to our Websites and the activities you undertook there. Information collected in this manner are made available to our partners (third-party providers).
4. DATA RECORDED BY COOKIES
The following information about you can be recorded and stored using first-party cookies and third-party cookies:
- Data about your device (including but not limited to the IP address, operating system, device settings, including in particular language settings, display resolution, browser type),
- Data about your visits to out Websites (including but not limited to the time and duration of the visit, visited subsites of our Websites, data regarding undertaken searches),
- Data about your location (if you consent to it),
- Data about advertisements you have viewed, including information about the links you have clicked on.
5. MANAGING COOKIES. WITHDRAWING CONSENT OR OBJECTING
If you wish to disable new cookies, delete cookies recorded to date or block the operation of cookies, follow the steps below for respective internet browsers:
If you do not wish to record third-party cookies, see also Information about third-party cookies.
In order to assure the highest professional care and conduct we would like to inform you that changing cookie settings through choosing the “disable cookies” option may impede or even prevent the use of some of our services.